venerdì 15 ottobre 2010

We Work, You Party!

What a great thursday night.
We happened to be around Brick Lane last night, and randomly ran into an amazingly colorful window with loads of washing machines inside. Loud music. Free drinks.
Good looking girls are always allowed everywhere for free, right? (this is my materialistic side talking lol). This was for the launch of a new kind of party which has- not surprisingly, taken over the US. The concept is not bad at all and pretty fun: get your clothes washed while having a drink and dancing with your mates. Socializing is the key word.
I wish I had taken some pictures, hopefully some will be uploaded soon on the event's website.
Party hard!
Juliet.

1 commento:

  1. Hey Juliet I love your blog!
    London is such a beautiful city, full of great opportunities interesting people and fun things to do!

    I wish you the best of luck for your dream don't ever give up and sooner or later you will succeed!

    I have a blog as well come give it a look!

    www.thecheapdiamonds.com

    RispondiElimina